- Ambassadors Club: The Ambassador Club serves as a liaison between the Chamber and its members. Through its activities, it enhances the image of the Shingle Springs-Cameron Park Chamber, creates a solidarity within the membership, and brings a greater appreciation among community citizens of what the Chamber stands for in terms of goodwill, civic participation, recognition and appreciation.
- El Dorado Business Alliance: The El Dorado Business Alliance represents over 3,000 business members and is made up of the following organizations: The Building Industry Association (BIA), El Dorado Builder’s Exchange, El Dorado County Joint Chambers Commission, El Dorado Forum, El Dorado County Association of Realtors (EDCAR), and Surveyors, Architects, Geologists and Engineers (SAGE). The Chamber is represented by the Joint Chambers Commission. The Chamber is appointed and attends the meetings and reports back to the Board on matters affecting the Chamber, its members and the local community. The Business Alliance endeavors to build communication and education among its members and the public.
- By-Laws, Policies & Procedures: The mission of the Bylaws and Policy Manual Committee is to support the Chamber by insuring that the bylaws and policies of the Chamber are maintained and constantly updated. The Committee shall review suggestions for changes to these documents and recommend to the Board of Directors appropriate changes in procedures.
- Finance Committee: The purpose of the Finance Committee is to ensure that all financial matters are researched, that the purpose for expending funds is in keeping with the Chamber Policies and Procedures and the By-Laws. The committee advises the President and the Board on financial matters and prepares the annual budget for approval by the Board.
Golf Tournament Committee: The mission of the golf committee is organize and host a first class golf event on behalf of the Chamber.
- Business & Government Affairs: Our mission is to identify, understand, and educate the Board and the membership about issues affecting the business community and the impact of those issues on the community at large. We will work through the Joint Chambers Commission to change or mitigate the impact of issues adversely impacting our members and our community.
- Information & Technology: Our mission is to identify and adopt the technologies that improve our service to members or reduce costs of operations with the acquisition of equipment, software, and methods that offer the lowest life-cycle costs.
- Joint Chamber Commission: The Chamber representative to the Joint Chambers Commission is normally an elected officer of the Board. This person is the Chamber liaison and is expected to be the single point of contact for the Chamber. This person should be totally informed on the issues addressed by the Joint Chambers Commission. The representative votes our Chamber position on issues brought to the Board.
- Marketing & Public Relations: Our mission to promote Chamber membership, benefits to our members, events impacting our members and our community through the use of all media sources available.
- Installation & Awards Dinner: Our mission is to recognize the many contributions made to our Chamber and community, introduce the new leadership of the Chamber for the coming year, and meet the requirement of the bylaws for an annual meeting of the membership.
- El Dorado County Chamber: The Chamber representative to the El Dorado County Chamber is normally an elected officer of the Board. This person is the Chamber liaison and is expected to be the single point of contact for the Chamber. This person should be totally informed on the issues addressed by the County Chamber.
- Community Service District: The Chamber representative to the Community Services District is normally an elected officer of the Board. This person is the Chamber liaison and is expected to be the single point of contact for the Chamber. This person should be totally informed on the issues addressed by the Community Services District.
If you are interested in more information about joining any of these committees, please contact the Chamber.